website statistics

Winter Universiade 2017

hckošice

3 minutes ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

Very comprehensive :yes

Does Bruna aim for Olympics 2018? Surely she will be there. She has the FIS points already!

That's her big goal, yes. The problem is that Jaqueline Mourão so far has a much lower amount of FIS points and as @dcro has pointed out to me on numerous occassions, getting two quotas is gonna be very, very hard for Brazil and requires both of them getting under 100 FIS points average. It's a shame of Bruna's injury since the beginning of January which definitely affected her. Next month she finally gets her first real chance to compete against Mourão directly on snow (at the WCH), but it's hard to say if it will be a fair fight considering the physical problems of the past weeks. 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

30 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

That's her big goal, yes. The problem is that Jaqueline Mourão so far has a much lower amount of FIS points and as @dcro has pointed out to me on numerous occassions, getting two quotas is gonna be very, very hard for Brazil and requires both of them getting under 100 FIS points average. 

Ah, okay. Well maybe 2022 is best, then. 

2 minutes ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

Ah, okay. Well maybe 2022 is best, then. 

Both :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

The first time ever I'm a bit nervous for an opening ceremony :lol: But in a good way :p 

Just now, dcro said:

Why couldn't you go? :d

I think it'd be hard to spend some time together considering athletes can stay in the athletes village and normal people like me can't :p 

That's the same or worse at the Olympics, I know, but that'd be a whole different level of 'special' so I'd go there anyway :d 

This reminds me of the Nomad Games :cheer: