website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Los Angeles 2028 News Road to LA 2028

16 minutes ago, NearPup said:

I am! I live in Seattle so going to LA is sort of a must for me.

Well we have like 3 years to start planning but let's talk once tickets are released.  But I live nearby the valley sports park where they will have the urban stuff and archery 

21 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Well we have like 3 years to start planning but let's talk once tickets are released.  But I live nearby the valley sports park where they will have the urban stuff and archery 

Awesome. Those are all among the events I hope to see (I'm def one of the rare fan of the "urban" sports on this forum xD )

14 minutes ago, NearPup said:

Awesome. Those are all among the events I hope to see (I'm def one of the rare fan of the "urban" sports on this forum xD )

I will probably be going all over.  Hoping for 2 events a day and gonna try to see different things

15 hours ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Ok guys who is coming to L.A? I can host a few people in my house   

would love to but i need to think about it, mostly because:

• way more expensive - not even the flights but everything, from accommodation to tickets, after all it's USA so i expect to be way pricier than Paris
  • difficulty to move around - what i did loved and enjoyed on Paris was the ability to go everywhere quickly and easy, going through the center while passing multiple venues or just going from A to B by metro/rer with no problems. My experience in LA and public transport was not that good (2016 so things might have changed) so i expect it will be super car-oriented olympics, which sucks.
  • organization - french did an outstanding job organising everything, help was provided almost literally everywhere in the city and entrance in the venues were incredible smooth. americans... i dont know, somehow i feel i'm gonna be disappointed based on how copa america was organised for example.

8 hours ago, kungshamra71 said:

• organization - french did an outstanding job organising everything, help was provided almost literally everywhere in the city and entrance in the venues were incredible smooth. americans... i dont know, somehow i feel i'm gonna be disappointed based on how copa america was organised for example.

I really wouldn't put this latest Copa America on the US, that was directly organized by CONMEBOL with minimal involvment from any American organization.