website statistics

Road Cycling 2016 Discussion Thread

bestmen

9 minutes ago, dcro said:

Was that a sarcasm? I'm not watching so far so I wouldn't know. :p

The first sentence was sarcasm, the second wasn't :p 

Although it does have it's charm, racing over some old, half-broken roads through the desert, it's like they're in Mordor or something :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, Agger said:

Denmark's pretty Good at it as well! :p

Long live flat countries :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Ouch, that was a painful fall by Mezgec, hitting an Aussie rider from behind. 

12 minutes ago, hckosice said:

:wall::wall::wall:

Care to elaborate on that? I missed the past half hour and have no idea what happened :p 

Michael Kolář had some issue with jis back wheel, ofc the guy of the neutral shimano car tried to help him but this was just a disaster ! I´m trying to find a pic or so ..he literrally lost his screwdriver during the attempt to fix it...and Kolář still in technical troubles, he is the last mate of Peter in the group

12 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Michael Kolář had some issue with jis back wheel, ofc the guy of the neutral shimano car tried to help him but this was just a disaster ! I´m trying to find a pic or so ..he literrally lost his screwdriver during the attempt to fix it...and Kolář still in technical troubles, he is the last mate of Peter in the group

Oh well, it's Sagan..I mean, he doesn't need the help of someone like Kolar, he'll just find his way in the sprint like always :p 

I'm watching Belgian TV by the way and it looks like Belgium has already won. If the group stays ahead, Stuyven will normally win the sprint and if the group doesn't stay ahead, there's no doubt that Boonen is the absolute huge favourite and nearly impossible to beat in the final sprint.

Spoiler

Well that's according to the Belgian TV, they're so annoying :lol: but the Dutch commentators are as bad..