website statistics

Road Cycling 2016 Discussion Thread

bestmen

2 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Idk of you remember this, but after the 2015 Paris attack all international competition was postponed or deleted. I think that it will be the same

All international competition? Like what, football friendlies? Because that's of course totally different than something that's actually ongoing and "serious" like the Tour de France instead of just a practice match. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

All international competition? Like what, football friendlies? Because that's of course totally different than something that's actually ongoing and "serious" like the Tour de France instead of just a practice match. 

Not only football friendly. They postponed an important ISU meeting. I know, it isn't comparable whit the tour, but we'll see

Tour de France 2016

:FRA Various Cities (FRA) - 02.07.2016 - 24.07.2016 :FRA

le-tour-logo.jpg

Stage 13

Bourg Saint Andeol  -  La Caverne du Pont d´Arc

(37,5km - Individual Time Trial)

0JYym0HST7Th9sWebXAJdg%7ETour-de-France-

13. etapa Tour de France: Mapa, profil a favoriti na víťazstvo

Time Trial Start List Timetable

(each 2 Minutes)

10h05: S. Bennett, Bak, Howard, Eisel, Archbold, Gougeard, Timmer, Sieberg, Cimolai, Haller, Stannard, Breen, Wagner, McLay, Petit, Rowe, Schillinger, Bodnar, Guarnieri, Bozic, Bookwalter, Gatto, Koren, Groenewegen, Cavendish, Sinkeldam, Gène, Erviti

11h01: Sabatini, Benedetti, Kristoff, Vermote, Tosatto, Debusschere, Bono, Kittel, Wynants, Degenkolb, Henderson, Dennis, Richeze, Roosen, Cousin, Laporte, Juul Jensen, Bonnet, Soupe, Albasini, Fonseca, Enger, Arashiro, Theuns, Kiryienka, Vicioso, Cummings, Lemoine, Hollenstein, Roelandts

12h01: S. Dumoulin, Navardauskas, Hayman, Curvers, Cancellara, Vakoc, Rast, Matthews, Breschel, Oliveira, Irizar, Greipel, Keisse, Howes, Van Baarle, Stuyven, R. Janse van Rensburg, Martens, Berhane, Duchesne, Boasson Hagen, Edet, Coquard, Périchon, Barta, Voeckler, Voss, Gerrans, Pibernik, Vanmarcke

13h01: Hansen, Vachon, Lindeman, Schär, Coppel, Durbridge, Lutsenko, Delaplace, Burghardt, Durasek, Vichot, Valgren, Craddock, B. Feillu, Teklehaimanot, Sagan, Slagter, Naesen, Gallopin, Polanc, I. Izagirre, Roux, Grmay, Gautier, Je. Herrada, Sicard, G. Izagirre, Anacona, Geschke, Roy

14h01: Elmiger, Gastauer, Losada, Tiralongo, T. Martin, Jeannesson, Grivko, Chérel, Plaza, Fuglsang, C. A. Sörensen, Rosa, Jeandesboz, Konrad, Kiserlovski, Maté, Ten Dam, Costa, Alaphilippe, Stetina, Preidler, L. L. Sanchez, Moinard, T. Dumoulin, Bakelants, Van Avermaet, De Gendt, Huzarski, Morabito, G. Bennett

15h01: Sy. Chavanel, Majka, Poels, Nibali, Impey, Zakarin, Pozzovivo, D. Moreno, Pinot, Pauwels, Pantano, Landa, Sepulveda, Frank, Clement, Navarro, Zubeldia, Kelderman, Vuillermoz, Kangert, F. Schleck, Buchmann, Nieve, Caruso, Reichenbach, Rolland,

(each 3 Minutes)

15h54 Thomas, Barguil, Kreuziger, Ser. Henao, Meintjes, Porte, Rodriguez, D. Martin, Aru, Van Garderen, Valverde

16h27: Bardet

16h30: Mollema

16h33: Quintana

16h36: A. Yates

16h39: Froome

44 minutes ago, dcro said:

They would have done nothing if he was the only one, duh. :p

Exactly :p 

Tom Dumoulin by the way: "Hey jury, I was held up by people on the side of the road as well, around 21 minutes I believe, can I get my time back?"

:d It would almost be fair since Quintana simply got dropped and still got his time back :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

New video...what's worse, Froome running up the mountain (slower and probably more energy costly than cycling) or Quintana simply holding one of the wheels on the medical car so he has to do absolutely nothing?! If one of them should be punished, it's Quintana if you ask me... (after seeing this video) 

Of course it's also possible he was just trying to not fall and held that wheel for just one second so he wouldn't fall, but it looks worse than Froome's running. 

Edited by heywoodu

Wow, Dumoulin has completely annihilated each and everyone today :yikes::bowdown:

And Mollema having moved up to 2nd, what a Tour de France-day :clap:

Quintana now definitely has to attack after the last rest day, which could get interesting as well. Very strong Yates, so it's gonna be a good fight for the places behind Froome and even Froome really did not look untouchable on the Ventoux.