website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2016

8 minutes ago, dcro said:

Btw, deadline is Monday, not Sunday. ;)

Yeah well after this weekend I guess I'll sleep through to Tuesday, so better not take a chance :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Also, sorry for not being efficient on spreading information at the moment, but I'm at home only for sleep with +/- 1 hour that I spend to catch up on everything that is happening in the world :d Basically, I should be able to breathe somewhere around November.

PS: Seeing as I'm writing this message at 1 A.M. and waking up in around 7 hours to catch a train, it's a pretty good giveaway that my life's a wreck at the moment :d I'll be replying tomorrow evening. (or should I say today?)

3 hours ago, bestmen said:

boo !!

:yikes:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

On 10/17/2016 at 17:23, kungshamra71 said:

And I keep wondering if USA will ever treat us with American Country music :d

That would be original, and very bold pick for the TISC I am afraid. But heck, there are some wonderful country songs :)

Portugal surprised me a lot with the choice for this edition. I expected something different :d

On topic, my votes are in. Would love to see my top 2 finishing high. <3

1 hour ago, Werloc said:

News from Colombia, they said they're planning to vote on time. :) The only person that hasn't read the reminder message that I've sent and has no comfirmation of voting from other users is the user from Moldova.

Molvoda is now first in the "dangerous zone"