website statistics

Summer Paralympic Games 2016 Official Thread

uk12points

8 minutos atrás, Gianlu33 disse:

@vinipereira Italian CT say that Brazil is protesting because Kenyans have occurred outside time limit in call room and they have big chance to win a gold now. Any news?

The commentator said right away that was something "strange" because apparently the athletes changed guides but I don't know the rules. Maybe @uk12points knows something about this?

Anyway, one of the kenyans was disqualified because the athlete did not finish the race ahead of the guide but the podium didn't change.

2 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

The commentator said right away that was something "strange" because apparently the athletes changed guides but I don't know the rules. Maybe @uk12points knows something about this?

Anyway, one of the kenyans was disqualified because the athlete did not finish the race ahead of the guide but the podium didn't change.

I don't know anything about this sadly. I know they are really strict about what time you arrive at the call room and at the world champs last year many athletes were disqualified for call room infringements

5 minutos atrás, uk12points disse:

I don't know anything about this sadly. I know they are really strict about what time you arrive at the call room and at the world champs last year many athletes were disqualified for call room infringements

Rules are rules, I guess, but that's a harsh way of being disqualified.