website statistics

Swimming Qualification for Summer Olympic Games 2016

MantaRaymarc

2 minutes ago, MantaRaymarc said:

@heywoodu Do you have any updates on the Netherlands swimming team for Rio 2016? The list has not yet been published since the deadline ended last Sunday.

Nope, nothing has been published yet..

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

il y a 15 minutes, MantaRaymarc a déclaré:

@heywoodu Do you have any updates on the Netherlands swimming team for Rio 2016? The list has not yet been published since the deadline ended last Sunday.

you know the official list of swimming in countries that have made their selections?

Just now, MantaRaymarc said:

Hope the list will be released by next week. We only have few weeks remaining before the Games happen.

It should have been published last Monday, but the swimming boss (an idiot) might wait for a competition in Alkmaar today and publish the list after that. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

17 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

It should have been published last Monday, but the swimming boss (an idiot) might wait for a competition in Alkmaar today and publish the list after that. 

Exactly. I didn't understand why FINA made its decision to publish the list on a later date. Many swimming fans kept on waiting and updating about the list of qualified swimmers. Do you know who among the Dutch swimmers provisionally selected to the Olympic team?

3 minutes ago, MantaRaymarc said:

Exactly. I didn't understand why FINA made its decision to publish the list on a later date. Many swimming fans kept on waiting and updating about the list of qualified swimmers. Do you know who among the Dutch swimmers provisionally selected to the Olympic team?

I could probably write down a list later today, but at the moment I don't have a lot of time to do that :p 

These are the Dutch standards (vrije slag = freestyle, rugslag = backstroke, schoolslag = breaststroke, vlinderslag = butterfly, wisselslag = IM):

a86a993cec.png

34 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I could probably write down a list later today, but at the moment I don't have a lot of time to do that :p 

These are the Dutch standards (vrije slag = freestyle, rugslag = backstroke, schoolslag = breaststroke, vlinderslag = butterfly, wisselslag = IM):

a86a993cec.png

Are these federation's entry standards applied throughout the qualifying period or throughout the scheduled date? Btw, where can I find this list?

Edited by MantaRaymarc

Alexander Nikolov (100m freestyle) is confirmed to go to Rio Olympics following his 50.03 OST. He will be the only male Bulgarian representative to enter the Rio pool. His selection is confirmed by the Bulgarian Olympic Committee.

Source (in Bulgarian)

http://varnautre.bg/2016/07/08/24727/александър-николов-сбъднах-детската

Edited by stefanbg
updated link

47 minutes ago, stefanbg said:

Alexander Nikolov (100m freestyle) is confirmed to go to Rio Olympics following his 50.03 OST. He will be the only male Bulgarian representative to enter the Rio pool. His selection is confirmed by the Bulgarian Olympic Committee.

Source (in Bulgarian)

https://translate.google.bg/translate?sl=bg&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=bg&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fvarnautre.bg%2F2016%2F07%2F08%2F24727%2F%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%81%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B4%D1%8A%D1%80-%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B2-%D1%81%D0%B1%D1%8A%D0%B4%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%85-%D0%B4%D0%B5%D1%82%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B0&edit-text=&act=url

Hi there. Something went wrong with the link.