website statistics

Men's American Football NFL 2024

Totallympics

Hey guys, very busy week! Only now I have time to share a little of my experience there, and some photos as promised.

I have much more videos and photos than that, but there it is a few! As I said, the NFL's atmosphere is indescribable, if you have a chance, just go to attend it!

I have been also in an event in one of our main parks here in São Paulo,, where they were promoving the NFL Experience! I think I have added one or two photos from there. It was nice to have more contact with the sport. I think I will add all the photos there later!

https://nfl-game.imgbb.com/

Edited by Laraja

Week 2 has started on Thursday and Buffalo Bills beat Miami Dolphins 31-10 while Dolphins QB Tua Tagliovaoa suffered another concussion. It's safe to say the Dolphins hype based on beating bad teams should finally calm down and it's anyone's guess how long Tua plays since concussions were his main red flag since 2022 already.

One season plus two games and it's over. Bryce Young will go down as one of the worst #1 overall picks in NFL history and the trade for that #1 pick gives it a good run for the Herschel Walker worst trade crown as well.

Red Rifle is back on!