website statistics

Men's Flag Football IFAF World Championship 2024

1 hour ago, vovanA said:

oh wait, this is the first world championships semifinal for :SUI Switzerland in any summer team Olympic sport since 1993

Reveal hidden contents

In what`s sports na 1993?

8 minutes ago, copravolley said:

In what`s sports na 1993?

they placed 4th in men's handball

by semifinals I generally mean entering top-4

Edited by vovanA

Bring back the 1991 borders

Just now, vovanA said:

in men's handball

Now they are much weaker in handball. The question remains whether we consider 2024 as an Olympic year until Paris 2024, or already until the new cycle? If it`s the furst, then flag football cannot be counted as an Olympic event yet.

3 minutes ago, copravolley said:

Now they are much weaker in handball. The question remains whether we consider 2024 as an Olympic year until Paris 2024, or already until the new cycle? If it`s the furst, then flag football cannot be counted as an Olympic event yet.

well, why not. flag football is an Olympic sport now and that's the reason why we actully discuss it :d

Just now, vovanA said:

well, why not. flag football is an Olympic sport now and that's the reason why we actully discuss it :d

I don't take these new team sports too seriously. I always take the classic team sports more seriously: fooball, basketball, volleyball, handball, water polo and field hockey.

1 minute ago, copravolley said:

I don't take these new team sports too seriously. I always take the classic team sports more seriously: fooball, basketball, volleyball, handball, water polo and field hockey.

me too, but let us not steal Switzerland's feast, they finally achieved something (besides the best political and financial stability)

4 minutes ago, vovanA said:

me too, but let us not steal Switzerland's feast, they finally achieved something (besides the best political and financial stability)

They are a powerhouse in winter sports, including hockey. They also have a better national team in football than Italy. They have nothing to be ashamed of. In my opinion, it`s better to be a powerhouse in the winter and a weakling in the summer, than to be mediocre in both cases, like Poland or Ukraine.

Edited by copravolley

9 minutes ago, vovanA said:

Overall, the worst is Finland, which is weak in both cases, and yet they should be equal to Norway and Sweden. As you can see, the coolest prime minister in the world didn't do much there, apart from promoting herself :P