website statistics

Team GB Daily: Day 11

Didn't think the fall itself looked TOO bad, so hopefully it's 'just' sore and she's good to go. Score will definitely hold, so if she's fit to skate, she's in.

5 minutes ago, cjsavory said:

Didn't think the fall itself looked TOO bad, so hopefully it's 'just' sore and she's good to go. Score will definitely hold, so if she's fit to skate, she's in.

It's not the fact that the fall itself was bad but more the fact that it was the shoulder that she's already got issues with that took the brunt of it! Accumulative damage and all that.

She's a tough cookie alright though.

Aldridge marked as a DNS for the women’s kitesurfing? What’s all that about - she’s second in the standings overall!

John Gimson and Anna Burnet up into (joint) Bronze position in the Mixed Multihull, with just the medal race to come. Gold is out of reach, but the pair in silver are only six points (three places) ahead of Gimson/Burnet and the NZ pair.

Has anyone got any insider info on why Eurosport's coverage of the Women's Park Skateboarding final keeps being delayed? I'm on the edge of my seat!  

Update: it's on now, but I missed the first five mins. :(

Edited by G-ann