website statistics

[POLL] Totallympics 2024 Paris Summer Olympics "Happiness Meter" - after Day 6

[POLL] Totallympics 2024 Paris Summer Olympics "Happiness Meter" - after Day 6  

28 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the 2024 Olympics?

• 0 - the worst Olympics of all time!
    • 1 - depressing games
    • 2 - I can't enjoy these games
    • 3 - I expected more; I'm not very happy
    • 4 - it could be better
    • 5 - mediocre; I am not feeling much
    • 6 - quite decent
    • 7 - better than expected; I'm satisfied
    • 8 - very good; I'm enjoying these games
    • 9 - almost perfect; I'm overjoyed
    • 10 - the best Olympics ever!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/04/2024 at 09:59 PM

Very much enjoying it since day 1 already, just missed the earlier versions of the poll :d 

Olympics :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Almost nothing good happned for :POL today, so, I would choose 2 or even 1, but I choosed 3 as we have medal in slalom canoeing and it's close to have medal in boxing... I changed my photo for Natalia Kochańska who qualified for 50m rifle 3 postions final, with hope that she will win medal, just like she did it in European Games, I hope it will work.

Bumping it up to an 8 from a 7 last poll, everyday that goes by I just get more giddy that the Olympics are happening.

Probably the higher score also has something to do with a 7 hour flight I’m getting on tomorrow.

Horrible day for :IND

Starting with poor performance from race-walkers. Although we added a medal our three genuine medal contenders - Nikhat Zareen (Boxing W50kg), Sift Kaur (Shooting 50m3p W) and Satwik-Chirag (Badminton MD) were knocked out so was our two time medalist PV Sindhu although nothing was expected from her. Other poor result includes losing to :BEL in Hockey

I don't know where else to write this:

People in :GUA are going crazy for the winners (I can't wait to see how the names "Adriana" and "Jean Pierre" climb on the list of most common names for babies in 2024, :roflmao:)

Already there are songs and poem written about the medalists, the government and private sector had stated congratulations to both medal winners.

Businnes all over the country have stated gifts for the medal winners: 1, 3 and 4 years of food at restaurants, 1 year free gasoline for Adriana, free flights all over the country, spa, nails, hair services for free mostly for Adriana, hehe. Even people on radio saying that they will cook the Christmas tamales for both winners for free, or free "tuk tuk" rides from one moto taxi owner in a small town. People are happy, you could see it on the streets and listening to conversations about it. Happy news are good for Guatemalans right now.  I hope all medal winners get that treatment in their countries, or at least at their cities or towns. 

No word yet about how much the medal winners will get as a cash reward from Government and NOC. Will see.

4 hours ago, Fer GUA said:

I don't know where else to write this:

People in :GUA are going crazy for the winners (I can't wait to see how the names "Adriana" and "Jean Pierre" climb on the list of most common names for babies in 2024, :roflmao:)

By the way, why and how ?

How to answer? As a Pole i have to separate Paris Games (9) - i was sure of it - and Poles in Paris (3 as for today). Until tuesday it was 6 for us imo, now...for now...no comments for last 3 days with exception of boxing. 

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it