website statistics

Team GB Daily: Day 4

A large part of it can be explained just by the difference in strength and speed between men and women, rather than skill.

The men can physically do more complicated tricks whereas the women have to focus more on the execution of tricks.

It's slightly different from gymnastics because there's an outside variable (the bike!) that isn't there in gymnastics!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Is anyone crystal clear on the final procedure ?

from my memory it’s either 15 or 25 shots before first elimination, then 5 more Shots until the next one and so on.

ties decided by countback (which I believe is the order of the shoot off)??

3 minutes ago, RussB said:

Is anyone crystal clear on the final procedure ?

from my memory it’s either 15 or 25 shots before first elimination, then 5 more Shots until the next one and so on.

ties decided by countback (which I believe is the order of the shoot off)??

If it is the same as the World Cups and WCs, the first elimination is after 25. Then every 5, until the last 10 shots.

Not sure about the tie procedures.

I'm starting to think the BBC haven't cottoned on that GB have a finalist coming up soon

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

3 minutes ago, Mkbw50 said:

I'm starting to think the BBC haven't cottoned on that GB have a finalist coming up soon

They really should switch over but shooting might be at the very bottom of the list for sports most likely to get on the main live coverage.

Just now, JamDH said:

They really should switch over but shooting might be at the very bottom of the list for sports most likely to get on the main live coverage.

Switching over now

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold