website statistics

Team GB Daily: Day 3

Chinese divers have been fantastic. GB have been excellent. Other Brits will win gold for comparable performances where industrial hoovering up of golds is not such an issue.

Just now, Olympicsnell said:

Men's 8 cruised into the final, sorry, back to diving business

bugger i missed this! Too busy watching the diving / equestrian / shooting :hyper:

One of my GB strong hopes for the rowing golds...

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Epic Failure said:

First really disappointing swims for me this week - both Harris and Dawson look like they will miss the SFs. That's not good. And probably torpedoes any lingering ideas we had about a mixed medley relay.

That is a big faliure and if the 4 x 200m guys don’t win gold will help futher the swimmers have done badly narrative which is already starting to form.

Edited by Orangehair43

Just now, Orangehair43 said:

That is a big faliure and if the 4 x 200m guys don’t win gold will help futher the swimmers babe done badly narrative which is already starting form.

It is not a big failure. It's a small failure. They've both been off form all year and Medi has suffered family tragedy. It's impressive that she's even here.

And the only person making that narrative is you.

4 minutes ago, RussB said:

bugger i missed this! Too busy watching the diving / equestrian / shooting :hyper:

One of my GB strong hopes for the rowing golds...

how is the shooting going? thats the one i don't have up!

should we do spoilers tags in here or just accept that if you dont want to know results, dont come in here? just to be safe on this one as you missed the men's

Spoiler

women's 8 also cruised into final smashing australia and canada