website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2024 Website, Apps and Results System Road to Paris 2024

45 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

I just want an app that allows me to collapse/ expand the daily schedule by sports :wall:  Others may like it, but i don't want 10 sports being mashed up by the hour grid.

Can't you do that with the Schedule and Results on Olympics.com?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

Can't you do that with the Schedule and Results on Olympics.com?

Not through the mobile app. When you choose the schedule for any particular day, it shows the events by start time and not grouped by sports. If i wanted to see only a particular sport, then i will need to further filter individually..

You can get that result on the official website, but it only works on desktops/laptops right now. They modified the way their results are presented this year and it broke a lot of functionality, especially on the mobile app. They have been really slow to issue fix updates too.... 

Edit: Just tried on the desktop and it won't scroll to the selected day. It always scrolls to the first day of events when you click on a particular sport.

Edited by IUBryan

On 7/23/2024 at 8:06 AM, Vektor said:

When are we getting the official live scoring system up and running with start lists, matches, etc? The first competition starts in about 30 hours, I feel like it should be up soon. 

I guess that is getting added in just as the information becomes available.  I notice this morning that the Day 1 Badminton matches are now populated, for example. 

I remember from former result pages for multisport events how some of them have the "live events" that where in set at that time in a corner in the page. It was pretty usefull to see what events where actually at play at that moment.

Isn't going to be in Paris? I'm already missing it and its only day -2 :facepalm: