website statistics

Your Own Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Daily Schedule Road to Paris 2024

Posted (edited)

I don't often suggest grammer corrections as I respect everyone's effort to speak to English (I know it's a second, third, etc. language for many users), but I am going to suggest changing the first post to "What will your daily schedule look like?" The current text is driving me crazy 😅

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

5 hours ago, esube said:

Hi,

Attached is a daily schedule of Paris 2024 events.  I don't think this exists in this form anywhere else but I haven't been on the forum much in the past few months.   I posted a preliminary version about a year ago.  This version is updated to include opening round pairings in the major team sports and additional timings for medal events.  I find this useful to help guide my TV streaming each day.  I hope you find it useful too.  It was fun to put together.  

Schedule 2024 Olympics3.4.docx 202.96 kB · 43 downloads

Thanks. :clap: I didn’t bother to do one this time because :GBR - :FRA is so easy but the official timetables are NEVER just the way you want them.

4 hours ago, phelps said:

almost perfect...but 23.00 is a bit too early to turn things off for me, I think I'd go on until at least 0.30/1.00 a.m.

I would, but there's nothing left for me to watch by then anymore. It might get to midnight, but if I'm caught up at least on all of the finals and so on, I'll go for the bit of sleep I can definitely use then :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 hours ago, Agger said:

You're not doing all-nighters on day 1-5? Do you even care :p

Staying up all night to watch a couple of guys and gals wait in the water for ages and every now and then maybe pick up a wave, do a thingy and get back to waiting? Nah, I'll choose actual sleep :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, Josh said:

Copy and paste pretty much, except for a couple of days (Day -2, -1)

Yeah, day -2 neither for me. That's the first day of my vacation and I'm kind of planning a 200km bike ride I've been working towards, so not expecting to be back for the first few football group matches. But also, it's Olympic football, I can't really be bothered to care about that :p 

Just now, heywoodu said:

I would, but there's nothing left for me to watch by then anymore. It might get to midnight, but if I'm caught up at least on all of the finals and so on, I'll go for the bit of sleep I can definitely use then :p 

yeah, but I say that because my daily routine is more or less 7.30/8 am through midnight/midnight30, so I'm not used to go to bed that early in any case (unless I'm sick, of course)

and I'm pretty sure I have quite a few things to catch up after live action is over (from team sports to some finals with no Italian participation in sports I don't give priority)

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Yeah, day -2 neither for me. That's the first day of my vacation and I'm kind of planning a 200km bike ride I've been working towards, so not expecting to be back for the first few football group matches. But also, it's Olympic football, I can't really be bothered to care about that :p 

I’ll be watching day -2, I’m just saying that since action starts at 6:00am PST (for me), there won’t be sports all day long :d

Also, that’s sick!! Would love to see an update of how it went in the exercise thread as soon as it’s over. 

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Plus, the first 12 men's rugby sevens matches.  

200km bike ride sounds awesome though. I do think it's important to make some time for physical activites before/during/after events :yes

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela