website statistics

Athletes from other Countries that you will root against at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024

Not counting 1920-1924 crossovers.

:GBR to :IRL Jonno Devlin (rowing), Brendan Reilly (high jump), Ben Fletcher (judo)

:IRL to :GBR Jim Hogan (marathon), Saskia Tidey (sailing)

And yes Peter Charles (show jumping) is the double switcher

12 minutes ago, Adriano said:

:NZL in men's kayak/canoe. This qualification for me was a betreyal for fair sport. Totally  injustice. They won with Samoa and sam old people from Australia.

They will start in C-2 only to have a privalage to start in K4-500.

Disgusting.

Surprised you haven't added the women's team as well since they'll be your biggest threat in the K4 :lol:

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Joshi said:

Surprised you haven't added the women's team as well since they'll be your biggest threat in the K4 :lol:

No. Lisa is a great athlete. It's  not good from your country to make sth shit like this in OCEANIA regatta. You will start in C2 for nothing. That was organised robbery with Australian.  Shame on your country, a strong nation making thinking of thing. I hope they will land in water. After the robbery of Chamizo, and robbery in Rhythmic Gymnastic, this is one of main unsportive things during this olympic period

Edited by Adriano

32 minutes ago, Adriano said:

and robbery in GA

The what?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

10 minutes ago, Adriano said:

sorry robbery in RG rhythmic Gymnastic.

I missed that, I guess :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!