website statistics

[POLL] How many hours of Olympics will you watch per day?

[POLL] How many hours of Olympics will you watch per day?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. How many hours of Olympics will you watch per day?

Posted (edited)

1 a. Rugby sevens, Surfing, Archery, Wrestling, Weightlifting 

b. Women's Team Recurve, Women's 50m 3p, Men's Rugby Sevens, Women's 76kg Wrestling, Women's 50kg Boxing 

2. Skateboarding, Football, Judo, Swimming, Gymnastics 

Edited by Fly_like_a_don

and for the subpoll.

No special preferences, I will try as usual to arrange my schedule to watch as much finals as possible. For the full integrated program I guess it will be again for the usual Athletics and Canoe Slalom

Same as at least all the other people here who managed to get their vacation in that time: all day :d 

My plan is more or less to wake up no later than 7 every day, have breakfast and get my schedules ready and everything and watch sports until roughly 23:00 or so when I will probably be thirsting for my bed :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Sports/events I'll probably just skip entirely: rhythmic gymnastics, artistic swimming, dressage, BMX freestyle, skateboarding, surfing. Of several other sports/events, like breakdancing, basically all of the indoor shooting and the modern pentathlon, I'll probably end up just quickly tuning in when the medals are decided, but I can't really be bothered to sit through the early stages of them.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!