website statistics

Shooting at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024

Totallympics

6 minutes ago, hckošice said:

DNF in Shooting, you do not see this often

image.png

I have no idea what happened, all I know is that this was her 5th Olympic event of her career and she never failed to make a final, worst result ever being 6th place. I was looking forward to hopefully having her win our first medal tomorrow. I have no words really :cry:

2 minutes ago, Makedonas said:

I have no idea what happened, all I know is that this was her 5th Olympic event of her career and she never failed to make a final, worst result ever being 6th place. I was looking forward to hopefully having her win our first medal tomorrow. I have no words really :cry:

I remember something of similar with an Italian in a world cup. Maybe she broke the pistol?

1 minute ago, Makedonas said:

I think Anna had started really poorly with a 90 series & followed it up with 93 & 94 she knew something was wrong & ahe won’t make it to the Final on the basis of her first 3 sets score, so might have retired from the qualification to focus on 25m AP event.

3 minutes ago, Makedonas said:

I guess she simply gave up. She was already dead last and maybe felt it is not going well at all and all chances of final were already gone, so better withdrew and focus on 25m :mumble:

5 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

None of the Balkan legacy trio of :BUL Kostadinova, :GRE Korakaki and :SRB Arunovic making the final seems wrong :( 

They are all very good friends with each other too! Well I know Anna is close friends with Zorana and Antoaneta, so I'm assuming those two are with each other as well :p