website statistics

Slalom Canoeing CAC African Olympic Qualifier 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

15 minutes ago, rybak said:

I just realized now that there are few cities under the same name.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sainte-Suzanne

So, it should be :REU in first post of thread, instead of :FRA

9 minutes ago, NearPup said:

I mean, not really, that's still in France. Just a bit of an oddity of having the African qualifier being held in Africa but within a European NOC.

It is still France after all, just like Paris Surfing 24 :p

:COM:DJI and :KEN seems to be compiting in Men's Kayak. There was a :MRI athlete in the entry list too and :TUN would compete in the event.

I read somewhere only 8 NOCs would compete here. :RSA is in the women so that lefts 2 more NOCs to know.

Hopefully they compete in both events cause if not I can see easily the quotas getting reallocated.

13 minutes ago, Jur said:

:COM:DJI and :KEN seems to be compiting in Men's Kayak. There was a :MRI athlete in the entry list too and :TUN would compete in the event.

I read somewhere only 8 NOCs would compete here. :RSA is in the women so that lefts 2 more NOCs to know.

Hopefully they compete in both events cause if not I can see easily the quotas getting reallocated.

:SEN for sure the top fav for the C1 M quota, either of the Bourhis bros

+ Carole Bouzidi :ALG reallocation is still not officially confirmed, so I guess she will be here to try to make it by her own (which would be quite easy I assume) https://www.canoeicf.com/sites/default/files/quota_allocation_publication_paris2024_after_asian_q.pdf