website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2024

Totallympics

3 minutes ago, Biathlonfan said:

yeah,i know,so it's hardly anything special to me anymore and i just want for it to end faster every year now,i thought for some reason it would be in late may this year,so i'm happy it's going to end this weekend so i can forget it's a thing for close to a year again.

I think I get more excited about TAISC then the Eurovision.

2 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

Starbucks opened in Italy only 3-4 years ago, there are always protests against them :p

Just wait until they try to put an Olive Garden in :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Eurovision IS political and it must stay that way

France is also another one expressing his views

Another news, It seems that an israeli member made fun of joost's dad, ending with joost hitting this person. 

1 hour ago, Gianlu33 said:

The Italian television (RAI) has apologized for the technical error. It also clarified that the data were false and very different from the final result.

Sure there are :lol: Anyone who is trying to cover their tracks will say this :whistle:

24 minutes ago, ManuCHIL said:

Eurovision IS political and it must stay that way

France is also another one expressing his views

Another news, It seems that an israeli member made fun of joost's dad, ending with joost hitting this person. 

so he's being a diva,cool,can't wait to see him get like 20 th in the final

What a massive shitshow this day has been, probably the most insane Eurovision afternoon ever and now, 1,5 hour before the jury show, still nothing is known :lol: 

Rumours are going from Joost Klein having had an altercation with a Swedish TV person to delegations of the Netherlands, Ireland and Spain all having been intimidated/harrassed by Israel (about the Netherlands that is clear, there's a video of some Israeli delegation guy being rather annoying).

But still, nothing is actually known, not even about tonight's jury show. Press conferences of other participants have been cancelled (the big 5 + Sweden), delegations from several countries looked 'shaken up' according to journalists present, and so on. What a total mess :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!