website statistics

Athletics at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

OlympicIRL

Alright, Schippers' race is followed by the interview with Churandy Martina right after he reached the final. Every interview with Churandy is the best anti-depressant possible, every disappointment will be compensated by Churandy's comments, always :) 

"Thank you everyone at home for putting your alarms in the middle of the night for us, let's hope Dafne takes the gold."

Can you beat Bolt?

"Of course I can beat Bolt! If I think I couldn't beat Bolt I'd stay home and watch you guys on TV!"

And always with his great smile :thumbup:

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Canada4thewin:

Is it possible for only one race that there is no American winning a medal.  Please !:wacko:

I dont think so ... at least not in the next race. All 5 american girls would have to completely mess up ... then the medals would go to Roleder, Seymour and George. That really would be something! :p

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

2 minutes ago, Canada4thewin said:

What was that with this american, does she think she's a supermodel or something:facepalm:

Bartoletta? I missed it :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

il y a 1 minute, OlympicsFan a déclaré:

I dont think so ... at least not in the next race. All 5 american girls would have to completely mess up ... then the medals would go to Roleder, Seymour and George. That really would be something! :p

Miracles happens sometimes lol:d