website statistics

Athletics at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

OlympicIRL

i LOVE the USA Hatred, please, keep it coming, but i will keep looking at the medal table, see 14 more golds then the second place, and 40 more overall medals then the second place. That is the definition of Olympic DOMINATION. So keep it coming, this jealousy is fun! 

Il y a 9 heures , intoronto a déclaré:

And the plot thickens...

steve simmons ‏@simmonssteve  35m35 minutes ago Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
US sprinter Mike Rogers just told me US is protesting the DQ. Stay tuned the night is young.

Would be so cruel to Canada if its overturned.

Why am i not surprised ;)

il y a 31 minutes, Maxim Fastovsky a déclaré:

i LOVE the USA Hatred, please, keep it coming, but i will keep looking at the medal table, see 14 more golds then the second place, and 40 more overall medals then the second place. That is the definition of Olympic DOMINATION. So keep it coming, this jealousy is fun! 

Less than twice the number of medals of a country five time less populated.

Yipee ?

51 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Oh, please... No one hates USA, but the inequality... Do you really think Bahamas' relay, for example, would be allowed to re-run they race like your team did if they appealed? Of course they wouldn't be allowed to.

Did you forget what happened to Catalina Ponor in London? ;) 

Not to mention that you, Americans, called Miller out for what she 'did' to your sweetheart Felix, while it was totally ok when Neville did the same to Brown of The Bahamas in Beijing, 8 years ago.

As I already said, no one actually hates US as a country or anything, most people dislike the inequality and hypocrisy...

Edited by Майкл

5 minutes ago, Canada4thewin said:

Why am i not surprised ;)

Because everyone would protest a DQ when they think it's an unfair decision? 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

43 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

We are jealous... yeah sure looool

Jelena Isinbaeva can't compete, but Tyson Gay can, and soooooo on. Its not hard be on the top if you goes there over a dead bodies and cheating

Edited by NikolaB

Just now, Майкл said:

Their relay clearly broke the rules and there was nothing to appeal against...

Yet still it's completely their right to protest a DQ. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

il y a 35 minutes, Maxim Fastovsky a déclaré:

Jealous of what? 

Because you have more medals than any other country?

Sincerely, if every country on This planet had all the money invested and all the best installations for athletes to compete, It wouldn't be the same thing.  But i know that It is not the athletes fault if They have all This and honestly it's not what i am bothered about.  I am bothered by the fact that there is a double standard regarding the rules for certain countries.  If You are from the great USA, no Matter the fault you Will Probably win at the end.  And This is the truth.  If It was a country like the Bahamas or The Fidgi, there is no way that their appeal would have been listened.  This is a fact.  And i have plenty other examples if you want to hear them.  The problem with American people sometimes, because not everybody are like that is their arrogance and the superiority complex that They seem to be proud of.

Now Rant over.