website statistics

Day 14 (November 3, 2023)

The Canadian breakers kind of got screwed by having both the boys and girls in the same group to face each other. Nonetheless, 3/4 of them safely made the quarters, with Phil Wizard looking like the favourite on the boys side and honestly either of the girls capable of snagging the gold. 

But I'm also an old man who knows nothing about this sport.  

38 minutes ago, orangeman said:

The Canadian breakers kind of got screwed by having both the boys and girls in the same group to face each other. Nonetheless, 3/4 of them safely made the quarters, with Phil Wizard looking like the favourite on the boys side and honestly either of the girls capable of snagging the gold. 

But I'm also an old man who knows nothing about this sport.  

Agree about Phil Wizard being the favourite on the men’s side, but I wouldn’t count out either of the Americans. On the women’s side, no chance for Emma, but Tiff does. Sunny and Luma are more likely to qualify though. 

I don’t watch breaking either, and I’m basing it off of Olympic Rankings, World Rankings, and recent international events (Pan American Championships, last two World Championships) so I could be wrong. 

Edited by Josh

2 hours ago, Josh said:

Agree about Phil Wizard being the favourite on the men’s side, but I wouldn’t count out either of the Americans.

I don't think the USA is eligible to qualify a quota at the Pan American Games. They can qualify a second person from the World Series

8 hours ago, JoshMartini007 said:

I don't think the USA is eligible to qualify a quota at the Pan American Games. They can qualify a second person from the World Series

Well in that case, I believe we’re pretty much qualified in breaking.