website statistics

Shooting Qualification for Summer Olympic Games 2016

MantaRaymarc

9 minutes ago, RaileanuEcaterina said:

I am waiting and hoping for a wild card , I have good results . At the European Championship was a strong fight and I was unable to obtain a quota .

I think ISSF is still prioritizing the redistribution of unused quota places to the NOCs with the number of the MQS athletes by descending order (from the highest to 1). 

19 minutes ago, MantaRaymarc said:

I think ISSF is still prioritizing the redistribution of unused quota places to the NOCs with the number of the MQS athletes by descending order (from the highest to 1). 

I'm guessing there's no list of unqualified nations sorted by the number of MQS?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, RaileanuEcaterina said:

I don't know :( :( :( :(

At least there's one good thing: if you keep posting here on Totallympics I think you have a whole group of new fans :) 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

I'm guessing there's no list of unqualified nations sorted by the number of MQS?

Why? From what I know, the reallocation of unused quota places may depend on the rules published by ISSF regarding the qualifying criteria. Do you know when will the Tripartite Commission announce the places? 

The list has been frozen for less than three months.

1 minute ago, MantaRaymarc said:

Why? From what I know, the reallocation of unused quota places may depend on the rules published by ISSF regarding the qualifying criteria. Do you know when will the Tripartite Commission announce the places? 

The list has been frozen for less than three months.

I mean, you're saying (just like others) that reallocation will be based on the number of MQS's a nation has. Therefore wouldn't it be useful for us to know these numbers? We know now Moldova has 4, but how about the other unqualified nations?