website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

This is a must read sports article for any Olympic sports fan: http://www.insidethegames.biz/articles/1085547/big-read-taekwondo-humanitarian-azraq

I really hope the THF get a Nobel Peace Prize one of these days, because they totally deserve it.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Holy Shit! Epic has just confirmed Fortnite is done :yikes:. The games has been shelved by the company. It’s the end of era! :yikes:. What a brilliant hype move. The final event, known as “The End”, has 4 million viewers on YouTube, and maybe as high as 10 million around the world.

75BB96BE-E510-43F6-98A5-4CB5A4C45B83.jpeg

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

That is hilarious :lol:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Holy Shit! Epic has just confirmed Fortnite is done :yikes:. The games has been shelved by the company. It’s the end of era! :yikes:. What a brilliant hype move. The final event, known as “The End”, has 4 million viewers on YouTube, and maybe as high as 10 million around the world.

75BB96BE-E510-43F6-98A5-4CB5A4C45B83.jpeg

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

That is hilarious :lol:

Ugh, they’re just about to release Fortnite 2 in like a few minutes or something. It was a lie, of course, so they’re will still be annoying Fortnite gamers everywhere :(

I was so happy to see the post that Fortnite is rolling the sails, and here is the second part.  Are there really more ambitious games than such "shit". Even Minecraft (I don't like it anymore) is more developing and teaching logical thinking.

Just now, TomJa said:

I was so happy to see the post that Fortnite is rolling the sails, and here is the second part.  Are there really more ambitious games than such "shit". Even Minecraft (I don't like it anymore) is more developing and teaching logical thinking.

Minecraft (which is all I play anymore :d) is great for that. I’m building Olympic venues faster than Qatar currently :p

This Fortnite mystery thing is a fun pop culture event at least. Quite a few good memes have come out of it.

Przed chwilą, Olympian1010 napisał:

Minecraft (which is all I play anymore :d) is great for that. I’m building Olympic venues faster than Qatar currently :p

This Fortnite mystery thing is a fun pop culture event at least. Quite a few good memes have come out of it.

In Minecraft you will at least learn something, and in Fortnite you will probably only learn the prices of new keyboards or monitors. The fact that Fortnine's only plus is memes.

When the power goes out at your university 30 minutes before you were about to give a big speech you were woefully unprepared for that counts as 20% of you communications grade for the semester: :thumbup::clap::champion::bowdown::bounce::cheer::cool::hyper::banana::raspberry::pope::hearts::woohoo::woohoo::teacher::woot: