website statistics

Pan American Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

1 minute ago, vinipereira said:

Which NOCs don't have a medal yet? (and they can win one?)

Every NOC has won a medal. A few are still chasing their first silver or gold medals.

:ISV has never won a silver or gold medal.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

3 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Every NOC has won a medal. A few are still chasing their first silver or gold medals.

:ISV has never won a silver or gold medal.

I meant at these Games. With :SKN we have 30 NOCs with a medal. It would be nice to surpass or match Lima 2019 (31). If I'm not mistaken, the record is from Rio 2007 (32).

10 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

I meant at these Games. With :SKN we have 30 NOCs with a medal. It would be nice to surpass or match Lima 2019 (31). If I'm not mistaken, the record is from Rio 2007 (32).

:DMA has a chance in triple jump ongoing right now. :HON should medal in greco-roman wrestling, :ARU in the lead in one of the sailing events.

:ISV might have a shot in the women's 400m hurdles. :ANT is currently third in a sailing event. So possibly 5! more

Edited by intoronto

12 minutes ago, intoronto said:

:ISV might have a shot in the women's 400m hurdles.

No jinxing!

Will Smith Slap GIF by Oi

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela