website statistics

Men's Football CONMEBOL-CONCACAF Copa América 2024

George_D

21 hours ago, mrv86 said:

I love this result, congratulations to Ecuador for the result and showing the incompetence of this “team”.

Alao kudos for the Ecuadorian team to humiliate Quiñones who thought he was better off playing for Mexico.

Venezuela, probably the most underrated team in the tournament,I will be cheering for them.

What changes do you want to see in your national team?

18 minutes ago, konig said:

What changes do you want to see in your national team?

Basically, more independence from the National Team Commission, resulting in less influence from the club owners mafia (Televisa, Grupo Caliente, Grupo Orlegi).

Other good meassures could be reducing naturalized and foreign players (max 4 between both categories), the elimination of the play-in and quarterfinal round in the league tournaments (let the top 4 battle out in a mini round robin) and return to a direct relegation system in the league.

Edited by mrv86

18 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

Basically, more independence from the National Team Commission, resulting in less influence from the club owners mafia (Televisa, Grupo Caliente, Grupo Orlegi).

Other good meassures could be reducing naturalized and foreign players (max 4 between both categories), the elimination of the play-in and quarterfinal round in the league tournaments (let the top 4 battle out in a mini round robin) and return to a direct relegation system in the league.

When i see Rogelio Funes Mori (one of the most hated football players for me) in your national team, i  thinked "Mexico is doom", now i can see that results.

Edited by konig

18 minutes ago, konig said:

When i see Rogelio Funes Mori (one of the most hated football players for me) in your national team, i  thinked "Mexico is doom", now i can see that results.

Exactly, that was another imposition from the “cartel” made by the three major groups in the league.