website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2016

hckošice

11 minutes ago, hckosice said:

so Germany vs Italy in quarterfinals, and yes what the history tells us ? Germany has never won against italy at WCH or ECH till now. 

I've got a feeling these players aren't playing anymore, so I'm guessing it has pretty much 0% influence :p :teacher:

0b81137132.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

9 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I've got a feeling these players aren't playing anymore, so I'm guessing it has pretty much 0% influence :p :teacher:

0b81137132.png

but still Italy won as I said :d ITA has never lost to GER in major event thats the fact I mentioned, but ofc it´s absolutely possible that it will happen this time ;) but I´ll support this time to Italy, only because Gianlu cheered for SVK in this tournament :d

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

but still Italy won as I said :d ITA has never lost to GER in major event thats the fact I mentioned, but ofc it´s ofc absolutely possible that it will happen this time ;) but I´ll support this time to Italy, only because Gianlu cheered for SVK in this tournament :d

I'll support Italy because the other team is Germany and I'll probably die before I support the German football team :p 

And because Italy is quite cool and I hope Buffon takes another prize :)

And their anthem is the best :d 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Grande, Grande Azzurri :clap::bowdown::bowdown::ITA   

A perfect match, should have lead by 2 far more early, but De Gea saved 3 clear goals. Amazing team play by Italy, which is what football is all about. Everyone gave their all. And even with the few mishaps there was Buffon, who at 38 was jumping like a little kitten. What more can you say about this legend. :bowdown:

well and here the match of the matches. 55 millions England vs 330 Thousands Iceland :d a team which can´t score against Slovakia vs a team which didn´t lost so far a single match at European Championships in his history :d

what we can expect from this game...maybe another legendary Englands Penalty shoot-outs session :lol:

Oh no :(