website statistics

Equestrian at the Pan American Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

1 hour ago, mrv86 said:

So far, any comments on the teams @dcro?

Dressage is held at 4* technical difficulty so it was an unusual challenge for most of the teams. I did expect Canada to be doing better than Brazil this time, but overall a fairly decent showing from Mexico and Uruguay too. Argentina disappointed, but it's all to play for tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Josh said:

Team results from today carry over? @dcro

Yes, the team results are a cumulutive total of the whole three days.

#banbestmen

Best leg of the best event in equestrian is underway! :cheer:

Tiem for me to start caring about equestrian :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

3 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

Livestreaming?

I had to tune in on a Chilean channel, since FEI and PanamSports weren't broadcasting it. You know, one of the few actually important sessions today :spank:

If you can access Chilean channels, try TVN or 13.CL

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

:CHI with a bumpy ride to start things off. One thing that isn't bumpy though is the course. Its a nice course, with some fun themed obstacles as per usual, but I would like a little more uphill and downhill to really test riders.