website statistics

Slalom Canoeing ICF World Championships 2019

phelps

8 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Thanks Ivaldi and Cipressa for this awful downhill today :p

no, it all goes down to Colazingari's idiotic mistake...

he didn't need to take that risk, he did it and the whole Italian National team in Tokyo would eventually pay the prize...

to me, he must be kicked out of the team and never ever paddle foir Italy even in a 110th tier event...:redcard::spank::wall:

9 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Waiting for the traditional 15 minutes delay time for appeals and video reviews,

so far unofficially

the M C1 Quotas

:FRA:POL:SLO:SVK:SUI:ESP:CAN:IRL:CRO:CZE:GBR

Last available quota at the next years Europeans and very likely battle between :ITA:GER

no, it won't be a battle...

there's no way one of our guys can beat Anton and/or Tasiadis again (today it was just an episode, a bad weekend for them, meanwhile for us it's the usual sh*t)...

between the T&F worlds and this event I'm going mad...:sick::zip::hairpull:

Just now, phelps said:

no, it won't be a battle...

there's no way one of our guys can beat Anton and/or Tasiadis again (today it was just an episode, a bad weekend for them, meanwhile for us it's the usual sh*t)...

between the T&F worlds and this event I'm going mad...:sick::zip::hairpull:

Sadly for Italy, I am afraid you are right. They will focus absolutely everything now for the Europeans next year, even with the risk to peak the form too early in the season in the expense of Tokyo..

I except the same for our W C1 team

On 24/09/2019 at 15:12, Oldira said:

M C1, Only 11 quotas available at the Worlds is very hard, Expecting some surprises here. but the main favs for the quotas should be without doubts :SVK:SLO:GER:FRA:GBR:POL:RUS:CZE:ITA:USA and :ESP. However :CRO:AUS:IRL and :SEN are definitely not to be underestimated.

So after the 17/18 n the W K1,

let´s look how much wrong I was at my predictions in the M C1 ?

well, bad :d only 7/11

11 minutes ago, EselTheDonkey said:

What a disappointment in C1. Now hoping they keep their nerves at the European Championships.

Absolutely disgusting year for Germany across all sports. The good news is that if luck evens out over the years (like it should be) Germany will win at least 50 medals at the Olympics next year. The defending world champion and the bronze medalist from last year not being able to win a quota place is like USA not winning a medal in women‘s 400 m hurdles at the world championships this year.

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.