website statistics

Lacrosse Discussion Thread

George_D

1 hour ago, Quasit said:

It doesn't develop around the world and there's only the same 4 teams with the same expected result.

Women's ice hockey has more rotation. :d 

It’s not like baseball, cricket, or flag football are much better though. I think those four are the “frontrunners” from what I can discern. 

LA28 has held their cards very close though, so who knows? :dunno:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

7 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

It’s not like baseball, cricket, or flag football are much better though. I think those four are the “frontrunners” from what I can discern. 

Cricket is still the most diverse among them with any of the top 14 teams able to beat other and then if you consider suprises like the then 20th rank Namibia beating Sri Lanka at T20 WC who won Asia Cup a month ago or even the world cup finalist England and Pakistan losing to 10th and 11th ranked Ireland and Zimbabwe at the same WC.  Pakistan reached semis only bcz the Dutch stunned South Africa. Can you tell me such instances in those 4 sports ? I mean outside the Americas I guess it's difficult 

9 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Quotas-wise, that's not possible unless IOC change its rules.