website statistics

European Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

8 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Ah finally :d

Wait until you´ll start to watch things live and use the fantastic Result system. Only then You´ll be "happy and super satisfied" :lol:

I suggest  Xanax and walk in the nature before :p

So far the results system doesn't seem to be terrible? Although I've only used it to see results of Tuesday so far, since I'm still trying to watch things :p

Now I thought "Alright, they spoiled the beach handball pool results for me, but let's check out the two finals!" and was welcomed by this:

nnJa5Jx.png

Jesus christ, damn idiots :rofl: 

Never mind. I spent hours making my program for these Games the past weeks, only to end up being able to watch basically nothing with any sort of tension due to the incompetence of these organizations :lol: 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

27 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

So far the results system doesn't seem to be terrible? Although I've only used it to see results of Tuesday so far, since I'm still trying to watch things :p

No Daily schedule option, No NOC schedule option... Results missing hours after the end of the competition, Shooting results were missing even 24 hours with "Competition not started yet" information written hours after the medal ceremony :lol:

and that´s only the very few and most important...

Anyway I would pass with that since I am a good guy, but what I can´t, is the fucking Daily Schedule option ! I mean, how it is even possible to invent a result system without adding the Daily schedule/Results. What kind of absolute retards made up this system ? Jesus, European Games ! My ass, yes... even African Games had the basic and elementary daily option

41 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

@heywooduWelcome to XXI century, I guess people want to watch knowing the results in advance? Maybe you could find a way to click on the replay without looking at the video icon? Or tell Bruna to start the video for you? :p

Not so much welcome to the current century, since lots and lots of events and federations have their streams perfectly fine in order :p It's just stuff like these Games which want to be 'special' and so create their own things, which never works out well.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Here are the favorites for the Olympic quotas. 

Artistic Swimming- Duet: Alexandri/Alexandri (AUT) have a massive lead after the technical routine (Ahead by 18.0301), and demolished the free routine preliminaries (31.1437 ahead of second-placed Ukraine), so they'll most likely be favorites for the quota. But don't count out Aleksiiva/Aleksiiva (UKR), as they were two of the members of the team that won bronze at Tokyo 2020. 

Diving- Men's 3m Springboard: Unsure about this one, so if anyone wants to correct me here please do, but I think Alberto Arevalo (ESP), Lars Ruediger (GER), Jonathan Suckow (SUI), Moritz Wessemann (GER), and Alexander Hart (AUT) are the favorites. 

Diving- Men's 10m Platform: Two-horse race for the quota between Olekskii Sereda (UKR) and Timo Barthel (GER), anybody else would be a surprise. 

Diving- Women's 3m Springboard: Lena Hentschel (GER), Chiara Pellacani (ITA), and Grace Reid (GBR)

Archery- Mixed Team Recurve: Schloesser/Roos (NED), Kroppen/Unruh (GER), Gazoz/Bazaran (TUR), Alvarino Garcia/Elia Canales (ESP), Ivan Kozhokar/Anastasiia Pavlova (UKR), Orton/Healey (GBR)

Archery- Women's Recurve: Penny Healey (GBR), Anastasiia Pavlova (UKR), Michelle Kroppen (GER), Elia Canales (ESP), Tatiana Andreoli (ITA), Katharina Bauer (GER), Lucilla Boari (ITA), Byrony Pitman (GBR), Gaby Schloesser (NED), 

Archery- Men's Recurve: Mauro Nespoli (ITA), Alessandro Paoli (ITA), Mete Gazoz (TUR), Florian Unruh (GER), Steve Wijler (NED), Pablo Acha (ESP), Oleskii Hunbin (UKR), Miguel Alvarino (ESP), Monty Orton (GBR), and Gijs Broeksma (NED)

Breaking- B-Girls: B-Girl India (NED), B-Girl Nicka (LTU), B-Girl Anti (ITA), B-Girl Stefani (UKR), B-Girl Vanessa (POR), B-Girl Furia (ESP), B-Girl Seniorita Carlota (FRA), B-Girl Sarah Bee (FRA), B-Girl Syssy (FRA), B-Girl Madmax (BEL), B-Girl Jilou (GER), B-Girl Paulina (POL)

Breaking- B-Boys: B-Boy Menmo (NED), B-Boy Dany (FRA), B-Boy Lee (NED), B-Boy Kuzya (UKR), B-Boy Kid Karam (GBR), B-Boy Lil Zoo, B-Boy Wigor (POL), B-Boy Lussy Sky (UKR), B-Boy Xak (ESP)

Rugby 7s- Women's Tournament: :GBR is the heavy favorite. Don't see anyone beating them.

Rugby 7s- Men's Tournament: Most likely between :GBR and :IRL but perhaps :ESP could spring a surprise.

Modern Pentathlon- Women: Kerenza Bryson (GBR), Alice Sotero (ITA), Olivia Green (GBR), Marie Oteiza (FRA), Elodie Clouvel (FRA), Karolina Krenkova (CZE), Gintare Venckauskaite (LTU), Michelle Gulyas (HUN), Rebecca Langrehr (GER), Jessica Varley (GBR), Laura Asadauskaite (LTU), Ilke Ozyuksel (TUR)

Modern Pentathlon- Men: Joseph Choong (GBR), Marvin Dogue (GER), Valentin Prades (FRA), Jan Kuf (CZE), Patrick Dogue (GER), Valentin Belaud (FRA), Balazs Szep (HUN), Martin Vlach (CZE), Marek Grycz (CZE), Lukasz Gutkowski (POL), Csaba Bohm (HUN), Matteo Cicinelli (ITA)

Table Tennis- Mixed Team: :GER is the heavy favorite. Europe's best nation at table tennis right now.

Will update canoe sprint after entry lists are published :yes

Canoe Sprint- Men's C1:

Canoe Sprint: Men's K1:

Canoe Sprint- Men's C1:

Canoe Sprint: Men's K1:

Boxing- Men's 51kg: Martin Molina (ESP), Billal Bennama (FRA), Samet Gumus (TUR)

Boxing- Men's 57kg: Batuhan Ciftci (TUR), Jude Gallagher (IRL), Artyush Gomtsyan (GEO)

Boxing- Men's 63.5kg: Sofiane Oumiha (FRA), Reece Lynch (GBR), Lasha Guruli (GEO)

Boxing- Men's 71kg: Yurii Zahharieiev (UKR), Turgul Han Erdemir (TUR), Magomed Schachidov (GER), Vakhid Abbasov (SRB)

Boxing- Men's 80kg: Gazi Jalidov (ESP), Gabrijel Veocic (CRO), Salvatore Cavallaro (ITA),

Boxing- Men's 92kg: Aziz Abbes Mouhiidine (ITA), Lewis Williams (GBR), Berat Acar (TUR)

Boxing- Men's +92kg: Alfonso Dominguez (AZE), Delicious Orie (GBR), Nelvie Tiafack (GER), Davit Chaloyan (ARM), Mahammad Abdullayev (AZE)

Boxing- Women's 50kg: Buse Naz Cakiroglu (TUR), Demie-Jade Resztan (GBR), Daina Moorehouse (IRL), Laura Fuertes (ESP), Tetiana Kob (UKR), Giordana Sorrentino (ITA)

Boxing- Women's 54kg: Hatice Akbas (TUR), Lacramioara Perijoc (ROU), Anastasiia Kovalchuk (UKR), Stanimira Petrova (BUL), Delphine Mancini (FRA), Gojana Bozovic (MNE)

Boxing- Women's 57kg: Irma Testa (ITA), Michaela Walsh (IRL), Svetlana Staneva (BUL), Amina Zidani (FRA)

Boxing- Women's 60kg: Kellie Harrington (IRL), Estelle Mossely (FRA), Shona Whitwell (GBR), Aneta Rygielska (POL)

Boxing- Women's 66kg: Amy Broadhurst (IRL), Busenaz Surmeneli (TUR), Rosie Eccles (GBR), Mariia Kova (UKR)

Boxing- Women's 75kg: Aoife O'Rourke (IRL), Kerry Davis (GBR), Davina Michel (FRA), Busra Isildar (TUR)

Olympic quota 2023 euro games

Edited by Josh

32 minutes ago, hckošice said:

No Daily schedule option, No NOC schedule option... Results missing hours after the end of the competition, Shooting results were missing even 24 hours with "Competition not started yet" information written hours after the medal ceremony :lol:

and that´s only the very few and most important...

Anyway I would pass with that since I am a good guy, but what I can´t, is the fucking Daily Schedule option ! I mean, how it is even possible to invent a result system without adding the Daily schedule/Results. What kind of absolute retards made up this system ? Jesus, European Games ! My ass, yes... even African Games had the basic and elementary daily option

It's all great, we're enjoying it massively.

Spoiler

harold-0.jpg?width=1200&height=1200&fit=