website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2024

Totallympics

8 hours ago, hckošice said:

Apparently not even 3000 tickets have been sold for today´s SVK - LUX match. :p  Just when you realize the fact we are not the favorites in the match against Luxembourg (We were drwan from pot 5, LUX from pot 4) you can understand how deep our football dropped :bowdown:

Anyway, let see tonight, but I am afraid we are going to experience another extremely difficult qualifiers campaign for Slovak Football NT fans :d

No worries buddy, Slovakia is still the bookmaker's favourite to beat Luxembourg (roughly 60% chance or so) :p

Bj6Dt9h.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

15 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

No worries buddy, Slovakia is still the bookmaker's favourite to beat Luxembourg (roughly 60% chance or so) :p

Bj6Dt9h.png

The Bookmakers should take a look to the match, for now we are quite decently dominated :d

if I hadn´t lost all hopes already long time ago, I would probably be completely pissed off with what I am watching, now, I just laugh and have a lot of fun infront of my TV watching these douche bags

1 hour ago, hckošice said:

as an old proverb here says: more people can fit in an East German Trabant than we have in the stadium today :p

Ah yes, Trabant jokes. Sadly I'm old enough to remember these vehicles being operational :d The last one I saw moving from point A to B was 2006 IIRC :p