website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2016

rybak

Bob was looking into the camera as if he was having an orgasm right at that moment :roflmao:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

The song is one of many contestants to finish last, but I definitely have no problems looking at Armenia's entry :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I hadn't listened to any song before today. Everything so far an embarassment.

Netherlands had a "decent" tune, but the performance of the guy ruined it for me. Armenia is trying too hard with the performance and the visual effects, but the song is average at best.

Sigh... all trash.

"I've got to say, I'm a dicktit" :d

Maybe try practising the pronuncation a bit more :p 

1 minute ago, LDOG said:

I hadn't listened to any song before today. Everything so far an embarassment.

Netherlands had a "decent" tune, but the performance of the guy ruined it for me. Armenia is trying too hard with the performance and the visual effects, but the song is average at best.

Sigh... all trash.

Exactly my feelings, including the part of not having heard any of these songs earlier. It was like the Dutch guy was trying to imitate Waylons 'wink' in the camera that was so anticipated when they finished 2nd behind Austria, but it failed and his face looked all messed up :p