website statistics

Equestrian FEI Eventing & Driving World Championships 2022 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

Pratoni slide is not being shown at all because for some reason the TV director *has to* show every rider finishing in live. Guess he does not know how to add in replays.

So much for the most exciting fence of the course. It has already caused problems and we have seen none of it.

Water complex hasn't been shown at all too... Just the straightforward galloping obstacles.

#banbestmen

I don't know if the Swedish TV (SVT) have a personalized direction, but I turned my tv on 3 minutes ago and they already showed Monica Spencer at the water complex and Kitajima at the Slide...:rolleyes:

hope that the international feed doesn't have a typical italian football-only director...:facepalm:

7 minutes ago, phelps said:

I don't know if the Swedish TV (SVT) have a personalized direction, but I turned my tv on 3 minutes ago and they already showed Monica Spencer at the water complex and Kitajima at the Slide...:rolleyes:

hope that the international feed doesn't have a typical italian football-only director...:facepalm:

It has improved but there are still no replays which you need for cross-country.

Will Coleman was the fastest so far but his finish was not shown, live or taped.

#banbestmen

With the first line riders for the team event all completed, Switzerland lose one of their overnight counters with the elimination of Minder. That will possibly help Team Italy move closer to a qualifying spot in the top 7. France's Astier Nicolas and Canada's Haley Awad likely to become a drop scores for their respective teams. 

A clear round for Ros Canter means GBR have a good fall back should anything go wrong for their overnight counters.  

Vitkauskas got awarded a refusal, but it could be worth an appeal to see if the horse really stepped backwards on the fence in hand.

Pitty for Lithuania if the penalties stay, since this should have been the most competitive stage for Vitkauskas.

Edit: Another refusal. :facepalm: He retires, back to the drawing board.

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen