website statistics

Men's Road Cycling UCI World Tour 2022 (Tour de France)

Totallympics

Van Aert decimating the peloton, Laporte fooling everyone who was left :d

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, hckošice said:

Impossible to not stop laugh about this Jumbo Visma team.  :lol:

Let's see how it goes after the police raids that I assume are coming to Gewiss-Jumbo and UAE Postal :d

Bahrain was insanely good until the police started raiding them :lol:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Let's see how it goes after the police raids that I assume are coming to Gewiss-Jumbo and UAE Postal :d

Bahrain was insanely good until the police started raiding them :lol:

nah, I think they are clean, no problem with that. But they seriously must eat some raw meat for breakfast or something, because this is seriously ridiculous how they are head and shoulders above everyone else in all things. Like really joking with everybody like adults competing against kids :lol:

4 minutes ago, hckošice said:

I think they are clean

I hope so, like every team, but I can not say I would be even 1% surprised if they aren't :p 

It's sort of like Sky in their worst (i.e. strongest) years, especially with Froome being the most obvious example, or like Bahrain at some point last year (or the year before?), where everyone who moved there out of nothing was ten levels stronger.

PZUj_4RCSaScDmb-Ui0pEg~tour-de-france-lo

Stage 19

Friday - July 22nd, 2022

h. 13:10 (GMT +2)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Castelnau-Magnoac - Cahors

188.3km - Flat

STAGE CLASSIFICATION

:FRA  Christophe LAPORTE
3:52:04

:BEL  Jasper PHILIPSEN
+1

:ITA  Alberto DAINESE
+1

Complete Standing

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GENERAL CLASSIFICATION

:DEN  Jonas VINGEGAARD
75:45:39

:SLO  Tadej POGACAR
+3:26

:GBR  Geraint THOMAS
+8:00

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POINTS CLASSIFICATION

:BEL  Wout VAN AERT

:BEL  Jasper PHILIPSEN

CLIMBER CLASSIFICATION

:DEN  Jonas VINGEGAARD

:GER  Simon GESCHKE

:ITA  Giulio CICCONE

YOUTH CLASSIFICATION

75:49:05

:GBR  Thomas PIDCOCK
+51:26

:USA  Brandon McNULTY
+1:22:39