website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Champions League 2022 - 2023

Henry_Leon

and let the police and military heavy forces manoeuvres starts. The buses with Ferencvaros fans arrived to Bratislava,

So far they are just "singing" in Hungarian so nobody understand them anyway :p

so what are the odds the game will finish ?

For the love of God, UEFA, how many times do I have to request to not let these Hungarian v Slovakian pairings happen in any international league? Is it really that hard to understand that this madness isn't worth it for both countries every time these matches happen? 

2 hours ago, hckošice said:

and let the police and military heavy forces manoeuvres starts. The buses with Ferencvaros fans arrived to Bratislava,

So far they are just "singing" in Hungarian so nobody understand them anyway :p

so what are the odds the game will finish ?

Yes, Hungarians are "nobody"! Congratulations from a nobody....

Always when I watch Slovan I can not stop laughing. They call themselves champions, our medias every time hype them and they always find the way to embarrass themselves (and at some extant also the country, however not many people outside of Bratislava actually like the club so.. ) :lol:

but how they again found the way to lose 1-4 at home after arriving with a 2-1 win away is just hilarious, and now place for the irritating "next year Slovan will be stronger...blah blah" titles in our newspapers :p

21 hours ago, hckošice said:

when did I say that ? :question:

"they are just "singing" in Hungarian"

"so nobody understand them anyway"

I and the Hungarians understood them. And still about 15000-20000 Hungarian lives in Bratislava... They uderstood too, but they are the same Hungarians like us in Hungary.

11 minutes ago, lapaj said:

"they are just "singing" in Hungarian"

"so nobody understand them anyway"

I and the Hungarians understood them. And still about 15000-20000 Hungarian lives in Bratislava... They uderstood too, but they are the same Hungarians like us in Hungary.

Yeah, I still do not see where I said Hungarians are nobodies, I never said and will never say anything like that.

Nobody understood them, is quite generalized expression I admit, I should use the word - "Majority of people there did not understood them anyway", which is I guess quite logical, if I go to Hungary and sing in Slovak I am pretty sure "majority of people will not understand me anyway" as well. :p