website statistics

Day 0 (February 4th, 2022)

2 hours ago, JoshMartini007 said:

After 2/4 rounds Canada not looking so hot. Making the final is still possible, but a medal is looking less likely. Our pairs need to pull off something special while Japan flops.

That’s the reverse of what ended up happening. Welp it was not to be this time. 

In other news Homan and Morris are starting to gel and find their groove. And there’s been some decent training runs from the mens downhill. 

Canada is now in 6th place.  It will depend of the performance of the ladies to see if we will qualified for the final.  It will depend I guess of the ladies performance.  

Fingers crossed but i miss not that enthusiastic.  Russia will get the first place with the ladies.  Canada I don’t think that we are that strong.  Anyway, let’s see. Hoping for the best.

So assuming the official site is right, in order to make the free programs, Madeline Schizas needs to either

• finish two places ahead of :ITA Italy to tie, three places ahead of Italy to overtake them
  • finish four places ahead of :JPN Japan to tie, five places ahead of Japan to overtake them
  • finish five places ahead of :CHN China to tie, six places ahead of China to overtake them

Not sure how the tie breaker rules work but either way, not looking too great

56 minutes ago, Topicmaster1010 said:

So assuming the official site is right, in order to make the free programs, Madeline Schizas needs to either

• finish two places ahead of :ITA Italy to tie, three places ahead of Italy to overtake them
  • finish four places ahead of :JPN Japan to tie, five places ahead of Japan to overtake them
  • finish five places ahead of :CHN China to tie, six places ahead of China to overtake them

Not sure how the tie breaker rules work but either way, not looking too great

Exactly,  I don't know who are the other skaters for Italy or China but I know that Japan usually are good regarding their ladies.  So... I don't have a lot of hope lol