website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2016

2 hours ago, Werloc said:

Next TISC is going to be scary, because I'll be attempting to host it, but hopefully with some help from OlympicIRL and moral support, I'll manage. I don't exactly remember the correct time when the preliminary registration starts, but I guess I'll see you somewhere around Autumn :)

For sure, you can count on our support and looking forward to making the trip to Lithuania in the autumn! :)

We are still missing songs from a few participants from the very first edition of TISC (Open 2013). Here is the TISC History thread:

If anyone can help me with the songs from that first edition from these countries it would be greatly appreciated (Argentina, Turkey, Romania, Slovakia, Azerbaijan, Ukraine, Malta and Lebanon).

Germany were represented by Rammstein.... does anyone remember the song? And Slovakia had a rap entry if I remember correctly.

5 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

We are still missing songs from a few participants from the very first edition of TISC (Open 2013). Here is the TISC History thread:

If anyone can help me with the songs from that first edition from these countries it would be greatly appreciated (Latvia, Argentina, Morocco, Turkey, Romania, Slovakia, Azerbaijan, Ukraine, India, Germany, Malta and Lebanon).

Germany were represented by Rammstein.... does anyone remember the song? And Slovakia had a rap entry if I remember correctly.

Germany: Rammstein - Mein Teil

Morocco: Hindi Zahra - Beautiful Tango (if I remember correctly that was one of Moroccan entries but cannot remember the year)

2 hours ago, OlympicIRL said:

If anyone can help me with the songs from that first edition from these countries it would be greatly appreciated (Argentina, Turkey, Romania, Slovakia, Azerbaijan, Ukraine, Malta and Lebanon).

Argentina - El Oso

Turkey - Güneşi Beklerken

Ukraine - Bezboyu