website statistics

Luge FIL World Cup 2021 - 2022

Totallympics

Doubles Run #1 replay is already available (quicker than the old platform)...

and it goes up to 1080p pictures, which were just a dream on the old site...

to me, the upgrade is really good...

this on my PC's chrome browser...still to try the app on the amzon fire stick, on the android TV and on the apple tv 4K...

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Cool, the first run replay is already not available. That's promising.

:mumble:

why do you say so?

https://olympics.com/en/video/luge-doubles-run-1-eberspacher-world-cup-1-yanqing

p.s. it also has the "resume from where you left" function...:yikes:

7 minutes ago, phelps said:

:mumble:

why do you say so?

https://olympics.com/en/video/luge-doubles-run-1-eberspacher-world-cup-1-yanqing

p.s. it also has the "resume from where you left" function...:yikes:

Huh, now it works. When I checked that exact page a few minutes before, it went straight to the next random video :p 

Alright, I'll give it a few minutes after the runs then. Used to that with the awesome FIL platform anyway :p 

I still don't notice any improvement. Quality is the same on my screen and the live functionality has decreased, but alright. Hopefully at least IBSF stays on YouTube, which is still far and away the very best platform for these things.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

RIP Tim's microphone.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

49 minutes ago, phelps said:

this on my PC's chrome browser...still to try the app on the amzon fire stick, on the android TV and on the apple tv 4K...

I’m using the Amazon Fire Stick app.  Works fine for an actual live event, but there doesn’t seem to be a way to get back to the first run…..annoying.  :mad:

9 hours ago, phelps said:

Agree with you; tried it on the Fire Stick this morning, but PC Browser to an HDMI slot on the TV is definitely the best picture quality & user interface.

1 hour ago, Grassmarket said:

Agree with you; tried it on the Fire Stick this morning, but PC Browser to an HDMI slot on the TV is definitely the best picture quality & user interface.

tried the apple tv 4K app...

top in terms of picture quality (no doubt about it), very good live broadcast, but no chance to get a replay (even after many hours)...no good...:finger:

p.s. slightly OT...the ATV app also has a very user friendly "relive Tokyo 2020" section...but all the pictures have that damn 25fps framerate! :facepalm: :wall: :hairpull:

Does anyone else have issues with hotkeys not working? Like simply pressing the arrow to the right for skipping 10 seconds.

A bit worried with Šimoňáková and her Beijing track recognition....

She DNF in the Nations Cup and today completely messed up our relay...

Hope (if we qualify the full team) She will have a sufficient number of training rides before the games to eliminate the mistakes she did this weekend