website statistics

Pan American Games 2019

vinipereira

1 minute ago, mrv86 said:

@hckosice final for Ecuador in men's -60 greco wrestling.

Awesome, I was closely following his bouts today in QF and SF since he was supposed to be one of the realistic medal chances, glad to see he delivered

Videos of all the Raquetball finals can be found on the International Raquetball Federation Facebook page

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

6 minutes ago, hckosice said:

you sir, are clearly not enough urban :d

Yeet (first and last time I’ve ever said that), I’m dope enough to know that shiz existed. That’s a big boof on @mrv86 part though. Honestly, that’s a shmood though so Yolo. Old people just don’t understand that these new sports smack. I mean dude, duh. :p

You can tell unlike the rest of my generation, I’ve never once used these words.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

Yeet (first and last time I’ve ever said that), I’m dope enough to know that shiz existed. That’s a big boof on @mrv86 part though. Honestly, that’s a shmood though so Yolo. Old people just don’t understand that these new sports smack. I mean dude, duh. :p

You can tell unlike the rest of my generation, I’ve never once used these words.

huh pal ? :d

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

huh pal ? :d

You have to be youthful and urban to understand, sorry grandpa ? .