website statistics

Biathlon at the Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022

Totallympics

31 minutes ago, Orangehair43 said:

Team Dressage and Eventing sharing some of the scores might be the closest to it. 

Not at all. Dressage uses the same system seen in archery and gymnastics, basically. And these are not individual events.

#banbestmen

I am growing increasingly worried about the recent absence of Thomas Bach (Olympic Champion, Fencing, 1976). Where is he?  During the first few days of the Olympics he was, like Superman everywhere at once, but I haven’t seen him at all since this whole Russian skating moppet controversy started.  Is he trapped in a lift at the Beijing Mandarin Oriental?  Perhaps locked in the cabin of his private jet?  Off on a secret mission to broker peace between Moscow & Kiev?  An anxious world need to be reassured! 

2 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

I am growing increasingly worried about the recent absence of Thomas Bach (Olympic Champion, Fencing, 1976). Where is he?  During the first few days of the Olympics he was, like Superman everywhere at once, but I haven’t seen him at all since this whole Russian skating moppet controversy started.  Is he trapped in a lift at the Beijing Mandarin Oriental?  Perhaps locked in the cabin of his private jet?  Off on a secret mission to broker peace between Moscow & Kiev?  An anxious world need to be reassured! 

Wasn't he at skeleton yesterday?