Think we are back live on the cycling stream, 50k to go

Yes we are live, it switched back a few minutes ago

Edited by Mkbw50

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

total disaster for Italy in Judo...:facepalm:

the only one still in contention is the only one who should not be even taken into consideration for an Olympic spot (Matteo Medves in the men's -66kg)...

very, very disappointing tournament for our 2 top players fighting today (Manuel Lombardo and Odette Giuffrida, who's still in the tournament, but can't end up better than 5th -as she's gonna lose for sure the bronze medal contest, if she does qualify for that, since she would have to face either Kelmendi or Bouchard)...:nopompom:

:BLR just pulled of the heist and crime of the century by “beating” :BEL performance of the century. I can’t believe :BEL had the best routine I’ve ever seen. :redcard:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

:BLR just pulled of the heist and crime of the century by “beating” :BEL performance of the century. I can’t believe :BEL had the best routine I’ve ever seen. :redcard:

That's called "Gymnastics"

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

4 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Execution seems to be the main difference between them and one of the execution judges is Belgian!! The others are from France, Britain and Ukraine.