website statistics
Darts Discussion Thread
Posted
Just now, Federer91 said:

The snooker is only in the first session of the 1/8. It can wait tonight. :d The other 2 have the priority at this time. 

But for me the snooker worlds are like the darts world championships.... you can't miss a single round :d. But snooker and darts are two big loves of mine so I understand completely ;)

Darts Discussion Thread
Posted
Just now, heywoodu said:

But that has nothing to do with Europa League football or Premier League darts, since snooker here is shown by Eurosport and BBC, whereas EL and PL are shown by RTL 7 (and EL is always live, PL is shown in highlight format on EL nights and live on non-EL nights) :p 

I mean the snooker is the place to be, never mind the Europa League or the premier league darts :d

Darts Discussion Thread
Posted
10 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Hold on, 100% sure the people on the Dutch forum will know without looking it up :d 

Edit: It's not live on Dutch TV tonight because of Europa League football, so there's less people on the forum right now than usual, it might take a little longer before you have your answer :p 

The snooker is where it's at this week and next anyway :d.

Darts Discussion Thread
Posted
23 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

It'd be sort of fun if Van Barneveld takes him out, 3 days after being all depressed and saying "I'm done with this, I don't care anymore, I'm done, it's been enough" after losing in the Premier League :d 

You just know it's gonna happen :d

Rugby Discussion Thread
Posted (edited)

Live streams of Rugby Europe Championship and 2019 World Cup qualifiers:

Germany v Belgium http://www.rugbyeurope.eu/rugby-europe-international-championships-m15-germany-vs-belgium

Spain v Georgia http://www.rugbyeurope.eu/rugby-europe-international-championships-m2-spain-vs-georgia

Rugby Europe Trophy and 2019 World Cup qualifier:

Netherlands v Portugal live stream is having some problems but I will link it anyway http://www.rugbyeurope.eu/rugby-europe-international-championships-m2-netherlands-vs-portugal

Edited by OlympicIRL

Darts Discussion Thread
Posted
Just now, Suneet said:

Yeah... I've been playing on and off for the past few years but this time I wanted to be sure about the darts I use :)

Cool. It would be great to see an Indian compete on the big stage one day :)

Darts Discussion Thread
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Suneet said:

Like thin ones, which are generally expensive. Hence wanted to check. Thanks for the advice :)

I went through phases of preferring thin ones then the thicker ones and back again. Generally I prefer the thinner darts too. But most importantly, the more practice you do, the better you will become. It can be boring as hell practicing on your own so you need to mix it up and play different games that help to improve your skills. And use your imagination by pretending you are playing against another opponent :d

Edited by OlympicIRL

Darts Discussion Thread
Posted
Just now, Suneet said:

Does anyone here play darts? Could you suggest me a good set of darts to purchase for beginners?

I have a dartboard in my bedroom. It depends on what kind of darts you prefer (thin or thick). But any set by one of the professional guys should be fine, or a set like unicorn. I'm not an expert really :d

Darts Discussion Thread
Posted
2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Raymond van Barnegod, what a match :bowdown:

This is gonna be one hell of a battle with Taylor. 

Taylor needs to beat Kim Huybrechts first and the way Phil played in his previous game then I would give the Belgian every chance of beating him.

Darts Discussion Thread
Posted
Just now, heywoodu said:

You didn't accept my challenge :p (apart from that it's a matter of holding the mouse and releasing when the circle is as small as possible :d )

Next break then :evil:

Ok then :d