website statistics
Jump to content

Skateboarding WS Dew Tour 2021


 Share

Recommended Posts

Melissa Williams :RSA will finish Dew Tour on 26th position and be the best african skateboarder on the ranking, so she is qualified.

 

Aya Asaqas :MAR will finish on 29th position and the girl from :EGY Maha Akl DNS

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Laraja said:

Melissa Williams :RSA will finish Dew Tour on 26th position and be the best african skateboarder on the ranking, so she is qualified.

 

Aya Asaqas :MAR will finish on 29th position and the girl from :EGY Maha Akl DNS

I think that the fourth heat is not included in this ranking

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Mecki83 said:

I think that the fourth heat is not included in this ranking

Yeah, my bad, I forgot that.... the heat 4 was delayed because of the rain....

 

But, anyway, the girl from South Africa will finish the competition in a better position and qualify

 

53 minutes ago, Mecki83 said:

Can you explain the modus of this tournament? I only see 4 heats in park yet. Who will qualify for the next round?

The top 20 among those 4 heats will qualify to the semifinal, and compete again against the top 12 of the ranking, who were pre-seeded.

 

So 32 on semifinal, and then top 8 to the final.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Laraja said:

Yeah, my bad, I forgot that.... the heat 4 was delayed because of the rain....

 

But, anyway, the girl from South Africa will finish the competition in a better position and qualify

 

The top 20 among those 4 heats will qualify to the semifinal, and compete again against the top 12 of the ranking, who were pre-seeded.

 

So 32 on semifinal, and then top 8 to the final.

Thanks, I couldn't find any info about the semis qalification cut. So it seems like Brodka will be on the edge here, gotta be a nervous last heat that. 

I am unashamed, at getting nothing done.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Benolympique your athlete has for sure olympics spot. Quota for 3xJPN, BRA, USA, GBR, FRA, FIN, GER, ESP sure.    15 place China Xin (semfinal here, I think she is sure also), next Poland, Chile (semfinal), AUS, ITA x2, RUS, must wait for results of Trew (Australia), Martin from UK,  Ebert from Canada, from ranking 19 places and one place for Africa.  Top 8 gives them many points.  For 1st place - 40000 2nd - 2400, 3- 21600, 4- 17280, 5- 9200, 6-7300, 7-5900, 8-4700,9-1620, 10-1450, 11 - 1340, 12-1200, 13-1080,14-980, 15-880, 16-790

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Adriano said:

@Benolympique your athlete has for sure olympics spot. Quota for 3xJPN, BRA, USA, GBR, FRA, FIN, GER, ESP sure.    15 place China Xin (semfinal here, I think she is sure also), next Poland, Chile (semfinal), AUS, ITA x2, RUS, must wait for results of Trew (Australia), Martin from UK,  Ebert from Canada, from ranking 19 places and one place for Africa.  Top 8 gives them many points.  For 1st place - 40000 2nd - 2400, 3- 21600, 4- 17280, 5- 9200, 6-7300, 7-5900, 8-4700,9-1620, 10-1450, 11 - 1340, 12-1200, 13-1080,14-980, 15-880, 16-790

in women or men?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...