website statistics
  • Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features and follow all sports events with us here on Totallympics!

Tennis ITF Roland Garros 2021

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have no words! So proud to have two players in the semifinals. What a dream!  

Sakkari makes history by becoming the first Greek woman to make it to the quarterfinals of a Grand Slam. She was previously 0-2 in fourth round matches and Eleni Daniilidou was 0-3 in fourth round mat

I am very proud of Stefanos. His blind grandmother died today also, so sad. She used to always say that she wished she could be able to watch him play. I remember the Greek media interviewed her a few

Posted Images

In addition (if someone don't know) rankings after Roland Garros will be decisive about which players will be able to compete in Tokyo Olympics. We need to remember that there was rule about playing exact number of ties/matches in Davis/Billie Jean King Cup.

:AUS Bernard Tomic just lost 1-2 against an random :FRA wild card player who is ranked below #1000 place :lol: 

:USA Maxime Cressy lost 1-2 to other American Ernesto Escobedo, nothing suprising here beside fact that Cressy had 22 double faults during the match! :yikes:

It's sad to see that such players like :ARG Leonardo Mayer, :ESP Tommy Robredo, :CZE Lukas Rosol, :SVK Martin Klizan have to play in Grand Slam qualies and can't pass even first round here :( 

On 24/05/2021 at 21:42, rybak said:

:USA Maxime Cressy lost 1-2 to other American Ernesto Escobedo, nothing suprising here beside fact that Cressy had 22 double faults during the match! :yikes:

Amateur, Indy de Vroome can easily beat that in two sets.

And i thought Thiem will be the one to dethrone the Big 3 and be the next dominating player, after his US Open win :facepalm: :facepalm: He had the game, he had the mental strength, even good fitness, and everything is gone now just like that...  Looking more and more likely that Tsitsipas / Medvedev will be the next top dogs.