website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2021

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Right, just taking another listen to the song that I knew I would give 12 points the very moment I heard it. I gave every other song plenty of chances and more than in any other edition, there were a lot of songs I have really grown to like, but none came close to my number one for a single second :wub: 

Those familiar with my 12-point history would be able to make an educated guess :wub: 

Denmark or USA perhaps? 

Could be Ireland as well. 

netherlands_music_icon_256.png tischolandia.jpg
NETHERLANDS
:USA UNITED STATES 12
:FIN FINLAND 11
:MLT MALTA 10
:NOR NORWAY 9
:GBR GREAT BRITAIN 8
:MEX MEXICO 7
:TUN TUNISIA 6
:ITA ITALY 5
:SWE SWEDEN 4
:ESP SPAIN 3
:NZL NEW ZEALAND 2
:FRA FRANCE 1

Tot zover de stemmen van de Nederlandse jury. Een speciaal compliment voor Ashe en Finneas en hun ware muzikale parel, de Nederlandse jury heeft er bijzonder van genoten en doet dat bijna dagelijks nog steeds! We wensen iedereen een hele fijne avond en nog veel plezier!

That's it for the votes of the Dutch jury. A special compliment for Ashe and Finneas and their true musical gem, the Dutch jury enjoyed it thoroughly and still does so on a nearly daily basis! We wish everyone a very nice evening and a lot of fun!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Denmark or USA perhaps? 

Could be Ireland as well. 

You, sir, know what you are talking about :hatoff: 

Dear Home, Sacre Coeur, Song About Love, this shouldn't be that surprising!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, Werloc said:

There has to be at least 1 person here that melted in the final 30 seconds of the cello solo from Evgenya's song :lol:

Cant get it out of my head. The vocals, the melody, the visuals. It’s a damn fine piece of art.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Now finally I can say it: shame on everyone who left Till Forever Falls Apart laying by the side of the road! I wasn't expecting Finland or Malta to end up very high, but I absolutely, 100% was expecting USA to challenge hard for the win :(