website statistics

Men's Water Polo FINA World League 2020

hckošice

• 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

How is possible that Francs lost again Georgia? :wall:

Time travel, considering this competition starts in more than 5 months from now?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 09/05/2020 at 22:44, Vojthas said:

Next year's World League will be the continuation of this year's - finishing the European Qualification, playing the Interncontinental Cup and the Super Final.

the European qualification started today in Debrecen (HUN)...

and Spain, Greece, Montenegro and Italy are the 4 Nations still left to fight for the 3 available spots...

quarterfinals results

Spain b. Serbia 13-11

Greece b. France 13-2

Montenegro b. Croatia 15-14 (after penaly shootout, 10-10 after regulation)

Italy b. Hungary 9-8

the winners of tomorrow's semifinals (Spain vs Greece and Montenegro vs Italy) and the 3rd place team (finals are scheduled for Sunday) qualify for the World Final in Tbilisi, Georgia...

15 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

Honestly it's shamefull that the streaming is available only on FINA Tv with a expansive price. Fina should learn about sport promotion...

yesterday I watched the Hungarian TV (unfortunately only the online version with vpn, as on the satellite it was encrypted and reserved to the local audience only)...:whistle:

today it's a bit different...I hope to find a sat feed, because I think I have no chance with regular tv channels...:nopompom: