website statistics

Men's Road Cycling UCI World Tour 2020

Totallympics

Van der Poel is far, far beyond being a 'black horse' nowadays :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, TomJa said:

Currently, yes, but he can jump like a rabbit out of a hat with form at the right time and time.

I mean he is way higher than a 'black horse' :p A black horse is someone who's not really one of the favourites, but maybe on a good day could go for a surprise....Van der Poel winning would just really not be much of a surprise :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minuty temu, heywoodu napisał:

I mean he is way higher than a 'black horse' :p A black horse is someone who's not really one of the favourites, but maybe on a good day could go for a surprise....Van der Poel winning would just really not be much of a surprise :p 

I value him a little higher than "black horse". Certainly L'Équipe will appreciate his skills and will give him three stars or more.

Just now, TomJa said:

I value him a little higher than "black horse". Certainly L'Équipe will appreciate his skills and will give him three stars or more.

If they don't, they can fire whoever gives those stars :d 

1 hour ago, bestmen said:

Reguigui missed the 2nd stage :mad:

I know, and he was lucky the likes of Viviani were dropped earlier :p 

Always interested to see one of the two biggest African races being in Gabon...their cyclists are just completely not on the level for even this race.