website statistics

Pacific Games 2019

Totallympics

Sorry for the lack of updates. Mammoth (at 7,000-10,000ft.) isn’t the most ideal place for live-streaming and forum use.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I somehow see a diminishing interest for the games at the forum. Nonetheless few good spectators and some good sporting action meant it had outscored the universiade which had not a single spectator in athletics competition from my point of view. These are the best multi sport games this year according to me. It's  simple, interesting, diverse and quite mesmerizing to watch. :d

On 13/07/2019 at 10:08, Fly_like_a_don said:

I somehow see a diminishing interest for the games at the forum. Nonetheless few good spectators and some good sporting action meant it had outscored the universiade which had not a single spectator in athletics competition from my point of view. These are the best multi sport games this year according to me. It's  simple, interesting, diverse and quite mesmerizing to watch. :d

Yes, I agree. My interest hasn’t diminished by the way. I was just in a place where I wasn’t able to watch the games for a while. I’m watching again tonight, I’m just not posting as much as I was. 

I’d also love to say that the streaming quality has been very high (even if they don’t always stream what I want to watch). I’ve been very impressed with the quality. Hopefully my man at the Sports Institute comes through and I’m able to view more after the games.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

These basketball QF’s are so pointless. It’s going to be blowout after blowout I fear...

I’ve found it hard to support the American teams at the games because they have not exactly been performing great. My soft spot :FIJ have been doing great though :d

Huge miss from :PNG all three of their runners (including the favorite) have missed the 3000m steeplechase :yikes:. Only 4 runners have showed up for the race. Wait, maybe two runners are coming late? Oh god it’s a mess. All 8 entries will run the race.